Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

WE ARE RECRUITING!

Welcome to Signal 13 Gaming, a Tennessee themed RP syndicate. Apply Today with the Tennessee Highway Patrol to enjoy experienced dedicated members and enhanced realism!

Hunter

ISSUE WITH TRUNK?

I got a rental Huntley S from the rental place at LSIA. I tried to get into the trunk to place my weed/joints/weapons/etc and the truck opens a tiny and then closes... is it broken?

No, vehicle inventory is coding to only work with "owned" vehicles. The trunk is locked by default on rental and non-owned vehicles. Once you gain enough money to buy a personal vehicle, then you will be able to open the trunk and store items.

• Thanks 1

Ok this is completely understandable. I was just thinking a rented car you would be able to put stuff in it, because you did spend money to get it. Thanks! 

Also when I do buy a car, how would I go about storing it, I didn’t see any “Public Garages” or “Garages” on the map?

(EDIT) What is the lock key so I know how to unlock and lock the car/trunk?

Edited by Hunter

Yeah, maybe in the future I will add vehicle inventory to rentals. The reason I haven't, is so the database doesn't get cluttered.

Public Garages are in Red and Personal Garages (ones you buy) are in blue. Also, properties are available for purchase and come with their own personal garages. (They're expensive though and you have to pay a morgage.)