Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to Signal 13 Gaming, a Tennessee themed RP syndicate. Apply Today with the Tennessee Highway Patrol,  Shelby Co. Sheriff's Office or Shelby Co. Fire & Rescue to enjoy experienced dedicated members and enhanced realism!

Sign in to follow this  
SoapMaqTavish

Future Mod Suggestions for Signal 13 Pub/WL Server

Posted (edited)

This is a list of mods I would like to see down the road in the server. Some may or may not have been removed from the server previously due to certain reasons. I may continue to add on to this list as time goes on.

Custom Cars (GTR, Honda Civic Type R, Silvia, Selica, etc.)

More illegal activities ((gun running with extended cool down time, more drug variation (i.e. coke, meth, crack, etc.), store robberies, home invasions (breaking into local houses), chop shops, etc.))

Edited by SoapMaqTavish

• Custom cars - Custom cars were removed from the server because they were causing lots of FPS drop and performance issues.
  • Gun Running - Was taken out because it was highly abused.
  • Drug Variation - Was taken out because it was highly abused.
  • Store Robberies - Already exist.
  • Home Invasions - Could be interesting.
  • Chop Shops - Was taken out because it was highly abused.

In my opinion before we add in more illegal activities we need to adjust our roleplay in the community. I can understand that its a public server, but our members are always doing constant car chases, shots fired, or sitting at the mechanic shop. Its a Serious RP server and cops IRL don't deal with constant priority calls. I don't think iv'e seen a good 911 call for 2 and a half months.

• Like 1

I understand the lack of RP lately. I believe that the community can exist with both a healthy level of RP (both illegal and legal) and while I don't represent any of the illegal opportunities in the server I believe if implemented sparingly and properly then its also possible the RP may become better. I.e. If a proper RPer only has one drug and maybe a few stores to rob (aside from a random pursuit or mugging) then I believe it can also hurt the RP side of things for both LEO, the criminal characters, and the community as a whole (even if RPed correctly and properly.) Overall, quality is more important than quality, but I would still love to see even just a couple more activities that may assist those who want to partake in serious RP both illegal and legal. Maybe implement these future activites ONLY in the WL server? With these next round of apps it would be nice to see our WL server grow larger and become more active. I hope it all works out! Thanks again for taking time to consider these things. Love you all.

- Soap

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this